Lodi Cj Ludovik
A role in fate
When my mind so sharp,
like stanley steel blade
I will cutt the iron strippe's,
that have inprissoned fate.
Then, demolish with pride,
the barricade's of uglyness
I will smash the window's,
of hell guy's, staring at us.
Than i'll try, to capture alive;
the rebel lider, of missfortune
And put into flame's, poster's in shrine,
of the bad luck, brought to us, in venture.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A role in fate by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba