SINGING IN SILENCE
SINGING in silence, judas and the king,
judas is about to hang himself, and the
king, walking away.
SINGING in silence, penetrating the dark,
scratching the excavations, for some lost
art, only to find dirt and more dirt.
SINGING silence, jesus and his friends,
theres wine at this banquet, and bread
and more bread.
SINGING in silence,
singing in silence,
as they watch the king die on that
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SINGING IN SILENCE by DAVID GERARDINO )
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes