SINGING IN SILENCE
SINGING in silence, judas and the king,
judas is about to hang himself, and the
king, walking away.
SINGING in silence, penetrating the dark,
scratching the excavations, for some lost
art, only to find dirt and more dirt.
SINGING silence, jesus and his friends,
theres wine at this banquet, and bread
and more bread.
SINGING in silence,
singing in silence,
as they watch the king die on that
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SINGING IN SILENCE by DAVID GERARDINO )
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols