You said we were sisters,
you said we were the closest.
you said we were number one,
when we had so much fun.
Now we've moved on,
to the same school, same class.
Yet you pushed me aside,
when i was just beside.
When no one's around,
you needed some help,
you'll look for me.
Yet when its my turn,
and your back you turn,
away from me,
leavin me to all i could be.
CrushedHopes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sisters? by CrushedHopes )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1679 - 1718)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Maithili Sharan Gupt
(3 August 1886 – 12 December 1964)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000)