You said we were sisters,
you said we were the closest.
you said we were number one,
when we had so much fun.
Now we've moved on,
to the same school, same class.
Yet you pushed me aside,
when i was just beside.
When no one's around,
you needed some help,
you'll look for me.
Yet when its my turn,
and your back you turn,
away from me,
leavin me to all i could be.
CrushedHopes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sisters? by CrushedHopes )
- Another, Katelin Taylor
- Under my bed, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Words have power, gajanan mishra
- 001, Pijush Biswas
- The Stream called Love, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Taking cover., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unclothing Her, Do You Want To Photograp.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love You Mom, Harold R Hunt Sr
- what is it for, Bull Hawking
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)