You said we were sisters,
you said we were the closest.
you said we were number one,
when we had so much fun.
Now we've moved on,
to the same school, same class.
Yet you pushed me aside,
when i was just beside.
When no one's around,
you needed some help,
you'll look for me.
Yet when its my turn,
and your back you turn,
away from me,
leavin me to all i could be.
CrushedHopes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sisters? by CrushedHopes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki