The 43 Candles
The 43 candles before you,
aren't just to show how much you've grown.
Each candle includes how you feel,
about expriences that aren't made known.
May each candle you blow on your cake,
brings you to new adventures and memories.
And may each happy moment you make,
be appreciated like beautiful melodies.
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday Margaret,
happy birthday to you!
CrushedHopes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The 43 Candles by CrushedHopes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson
- The seat divine sees monarchy renew, Keith Johnson