Six months have passed,
Think about you everyday.
I really want to know,
Does pain go away.
Had a conversation about you,
Today with your bestfriend.
She is helping me out more than ever,
Lending a special loving hand.
Not sure of where I am,
Confused to what to do.
Never thought of life ahead,
Especially without you.
Got to spend your birthday,
With others you brought into this world.
Their love is so great,
Better than gold.
Glad we had you,
For as long as we did.
If like was like eating,
I would need a f*cking bib.
Never thought someone so tough,
Could go that quick.
Nver had anything hurt me so much,
Never felt so sick.
Glad my lest words,
Were 'I LOVE YOU'.
Makes me feel better,
When I know what is true.
If I would have made,
Just one different decision.
I would not be,
In this messed up collission.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six Months by Randy Carminati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck