Six months have passed,
Think about you everyday.
I really want to know,
Does pain go away.
Had a conversation about you,
Today with your bestfriend.
She is helping me out more than ever,
Lending a special loving hand.
Not sure of where I am,
Confused to what to do.
Never thought of life ahead,
Especially without you.
Got to spend your birthday,
With others you brought into this world.
Their love is so great,
Better than gold.
Glad we had you,
For as long as we did.
If like was like eating,
I would need a f*cking bib.
Never thought someone so tough,
Could go that quick.
Nver had anything hurt me so much,
Never felt so sick.
Glad my lest words,
Were 'I LOVE YOU'.
Makes me feel better,
When I know what is true.
If I would have made,
Just one different decision.
I would not be,
In this messed up collission.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six Months by Randy Carminati )
- The Truth, Tony Adah
- National feeling, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Key to my Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just want to tell you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I really want to be with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Moon fever, ramesh rai
- Emotions at the door, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- unpredictable love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Matyr, Tony Adah
- Los Primeros Días del Otoño, Hebert Logerie
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(600 - 670)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)