Edward Kofi Louis
In an angle;
With the muse of love.
Going through the pains once again;
But, with hope.
With your mind;
And, with the love of your heart.
At the door;
Ready to open it for your Lover.
With credible and reliable souces;
But, the sun is now laughing with you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Skew, sew! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland
- Dark Night Walk Of Thoughts, Michael McParland
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever