Skyscrapers… remote, unpartisan…
Turning neither to the right nor left
Your imperturbable fronts….
Austerely greeting the sun
With one chilly finger of stone….
I know your secrets… better than all the policemen
like fat blue mullet along the avenues.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Skyscrapers by Lola Ridge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Friday Night Fights, Ronald Wallace
- 'You Can't Write a Poem About McDonald's', Ronald Wallace
- King of Pop, Rohit Sapra
- Scamp, Phil Soar
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace