sleeping and speeping,
how wonderful it is.
with a lots of dreams.
sleeping and sleeping.
sometimes sleeping causes memory loss,
sometimes sleeping give us complete rest.
sometimes we will sleep at night like crazy,
and get at morning like lazy.
so do not try to sleep more that your limit,
or do not try to sleep less than your limit.
sleeping and sleeping how wonderful it is,
with a lot of dreams.
mariam hani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sleep by mariam hani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman