sleeping and speeping,
how wonderful it is.
with a lots of dreams.
sleeping and sleeping.
sometimes sleeping causes memory loss,
sometimes sleeping give us complete rest.
sometimes we will sleep at night like crazy,
and get at morning like lazy.
so do not try to sleep more that your limit,
or do not try to sleep less than your limit.
sleeping and sleeping how wonderful it is,
with a lot of dreams.
mariam hani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sleep by mariam hani )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- Self Reflecting, Marissa Wheeler
- तु ही तु अज़िज है, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मै ही तो हूँ, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar