Covers pulled over me,
Yet sleep looks like a distant dream.
Gazing at the night sky,
Listening to my own soft sigh.
Looking at the dark
With dreamy eyes
The night - full of dreams,
Covers pulled over us
And the ruling feelings of passion and lust.
Gazing at you,
Wondering if it's true.
Of a different kind!
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleepless Nights... by kaavyaa kriday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal