* * * SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD
SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD
Goddess Diana bathed inside
Solar beams over wood's valley...
Tigers and lions listens her song -
Played under her feet peacefully...
The bewitched hunter silently stands
Behind to the enormous tree linden...
And the linden it, so blossomed when
Ruthlessly a nice, by the sun scent's ...
Has far gone hunter dreams, to charmer...
Not for a skin of the lion and not the tiger...
He dies from shining stretch golden
Ringlet of Diana, fallen on marble breast, her..
Tsira Gogeshvili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* * * SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD by Tsira Gogeshvili )
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)