* * * SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD
SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD
Goddess Diana bathed inside
Solar beams over wood's valley...
Tigers and lions listens her song -
Played under her feet peacefully...
The bewitched hunter silently stands
Behind to the enormous tree linden...
And the linden it, so blossomed when
Ruthlessly a nice, by the sun scent's ...
Has far gone hunter dreams, to charmer...
Not for a skin of the lion and not the tiger...
He dies from shining stretch golden
Ringlet of Diana, fallen on marble breast, her..
Tsira Gogeshvili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* * * SMALL NOVEL OF THE BIG WOOD by Tsira Gogeshvili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Art, RandomPoet Anonymous
- My Heart Is A Sad Ballerina, Olimpia Sarb
- Electricity Flows, Naveed Akram
- Love is (2), Cynthia McCoy
- Love Is, Cynthia McCoy
- Unlearning, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Pohon Awan (Indonesian), Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- #GivePeaceAChance, Romeo Della Valle
- The song said, george albot
- Gone, Maverick Jones