the smallest things can make the biggest difference,
whether it be good or bad.
It could change how long two people are together
and whether they are happy or not.
What they think about and how they do so,
whether physically together or not.
What they say or want to say to each other,
and how one another reacts to the words just spoken.
Even how two people act around each other,
whether positive or negative.
The possibilities in change are overabundant,
but the amount of results are endless.
It is up to you to create or experience your own cause and effect,
and it'll be yours to grow and learn from.
May I leave you with a possible story starting plot?
Might I suggest, lyrics to a song?
Hayley K...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Small Things by Hayley K... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- do you still remember?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Power Holders, ali chukwuemeka
- what is love?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- If a Garden of Numbers, Cole Swensen
- In your language, gajanan mishra
- WHO AM I?, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- Is duniya se kyon hai pyar/(hindi/urdu), Aftab Alam
- The Creek Below, Dennis Lange
- Five Landscapes, Cole Swensen
- Words, renu kakkar