I admire the feelings and intensity in your smile
All of a sudden I feel amazed by your smile
A borrowed smile can Bering back memories in blinks
The African dream is vast!
So what is the smile behind an African woman?
Smile is the identity of an African woman
Oh! My God…
Your love cover my heart within a blink of an eye
Every drop of tears from your eyes;
Is like am stabbed! With a broken bottle.
But your smile vanish and wash-away the pain
One smile explore your beauty in respect to your dimples
An outstanding smile can unite the world.
Don’t be sad, bear a smile
One smile can sum-up peace and unity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile by Umar mohammed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser