SnAkE oN mY bAcK
snake on the ground slithers. The plains scream out in fear, it slides onto my back and forces out my red tears. into my thought i can now see how foolishly i used to be. I remember the snake on my back and how i remember i should have fought back. The trees dance in scilence the fire now devoures the plains, the snake told me to forget my name. I threw the snake off my back with no sound forcefully it lay dead by the ground. Now i can feel the snake beneath my feet.
Ben Sparaco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SnAkE oN mY bAcK by Ben Sparaco )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI