SnAkE oN mY bAcK
snake on the ground slithers. The plains scream out in fear, it slides onto my back and forces out my red tears. into my thought i can now see how foolishly i used to be. I remember the snake on my back and how i remember i should have fought back. The trees dance in scilence the fire now devoures the plains, the snake told me to forget my name. I threw the snake off my back with no sound forcefully it lay dead by the ground. Now i can feel the snake beneath my feet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SnAkE oN mY bAcK by Ben Sparaco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić