Snow Filled Fields
And a new day is born on the broad expanse of the snow
And man is now freed from the phantoms below -- and I must go!
I turn away -- the snow and its beauty my visit prolong --
But now day returns and my heart must leave with its song
That it gleaned from the stars and the moonlight's soft glow,
From the broad breast of the land and wide sweep of white snow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snow Filled Fields by Henry Kriescher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra