SNOW IN MARYLAND
Maryland is my sweetheart And I love everyone and Everything in it anytime, I love its white snow and Its pretty creeks and rivers, I love all its birds and All its colorful trees, I love its fallen leaves In Fall and I love the pretty Snow that falls in winter On its roads and its streets, I love its pretty Spring With all pretty flowers, and Its pretty Summer anywhere, Beauty is only in the Whereabouts of Maryland, I love all its people over there For their respect and their generosity, Everything and everyone in This wonderful Maryland are Great and lovely, so everyone Who goes over there will be Happy and glad anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SNOW IN MARYLAND by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane