So Says She
Cry, not for the reason of being trapped in your sadness.
Cry, by the smile featured in happiness.
Tears can flow today.
Tomorrow can never hide away.
Forever has a sign.
So does never.
Seven stars shine above the gates to heaven.
Keep what is sound to advise given.
The truth will continue with the tide which is at rise.
Rose on the petals, which is sprinkled by a rose.
So says he.
Who never says anything.
Who is deaf and yet very wise.
Don't do your best to please only the rest.
Be the best down to the test.
So says she.
Be the better one.
Be the good one.
So say I.
Be good and be saved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Says She by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra