So Says She
Cry, not for the reason of being trapped in your sadness.
Cry, by the smile featured in happiness.
Tears can flow today.
Tomorrow can never hide away.
Forever has a sign.
So does never.
Seven stars shine above the gates to heaven.
Keep what is sound to advise given.
The truth will continue with the tide which is at rise.
Rose on the petals, which is sprinkled by a rose.
So says he.
Who never says anything.
Who is deaf and yet very wise.
Don't do your best to please only the rest.
Be the best down to the test.
So says she.
Be the better one.
Be the good one.
So say I.
Be good and be saved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Says She by Unic Cjonr )
- lover boy, michael crowley
- Pinkish lips, Nassy Fesharaki
- The heiress to my poetry...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Black Autism in America (B.A. in America), Lisa Rhodes
- Pond Frond, Saiom Shriver
- Gouden Carolus, my whiskey flat, Havilah
- To pave the way, Alexandra Motschmann
- Still to be Neat, Ben Jonson
- You Need To Read This, michael crowley
- detail in abstract, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)