So sick of it
I’m so sick of it
Making me feel like I’m sick
So sick of this
So sick of it all
When I finally got sick of it all
I just let it all out, I changed more and more
Explaining it and speaking my mind
Writing it all down on sheets of paper
Explaining why I’m so sick.
I’m so sick of it all
This world, Reality, all this bigotry
Can’t get enough of this
I can’t take it anymore I have to stand up
And fight against this sickness
Battling which is that repeating cycle
I’ve done it so many times
It makes me wonder why I’m so sick
I’m so sick of it
Going threw the same f*cking thing.
Wanting more and more
Realizing it couldn’t ever be real it sadden me
I thought it over and over and then
That’s when I got sick of it.
Got me thinking me of it then reminding myself of reality.
It happened over and over that’s when I got sick.
Making me feel sicker.
Regretting all of the stupid thing I ignored
Remembering I gone threw the same thing before
Anticipating myself 0.99 seconds before the actual thought
I’m so sick of it, all the things that make me sick
All the things I fight against.
Im so sick of it…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So sick of it by Marcellus Watts )
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)