So sweet, no regrets
Come here; come to me; my dear.
Give in before my desires dry.
Grant me before your desires dry.
Your lips must part and breasts wake up.
Your bottom must turn a hot bed,
That the sweats, like fountains, must wet.
Set aside your blushes, I beg.
Set aside your virtues, I beg.
You will get what you miss, I bet.
Have a course, which is not a curse
It is a myth that you are spoilt.
It is an act of sport, that’s all.
Come here, very now, my dear.
Give in before my desires die.
Grant me before your desires die.
Be it a consensual act
And so soon a buried secret..
So sweet as it is, no regrets.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So sweet, no regrets by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Television, Roald Dahl
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey