So sweet, no regrets
Come here; come to me; my dear.
Give in before my desires dry.
Grant me before your desires dry.
Your lips must part and breasts wake up.
Your bottom must turn a hot bed,
That the sweats, like fountains, must wet.
Set aside your blushes, I beg.
Set aside your virtues, I beg.
You will get what you miss, I bet.
Have a course, which is not a curse
It is a myth that you are spoilt.
It is an act of sport, that’s all.
Come here, very now, my dear.
Give in before my desires die.
Grant me before your desires die.
Be it a consensual act
And so soon a buried secret..
So sweet as it is, no regrets.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So sweet, no regrets by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland
- Dark Night Walk Of Thoughts, Michael McParland
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever