So sweet, no regrets
Come here; come to me; my dear.
Give in before my desires dry.
Grant me before your desires dry.
Your lips must part and breasts wake up.
Your bottom must turn a hot bed,
That the sweats, like fountains, must wet.
Set aside your blushes, I beg.
Set aside your virtues, I beg.
You will get what you miss, I bet.
Have a course, which is not a curse
It is a myth that you are spoilt.
It is an act of sport, that’s all.
Come here, very now, my dear.
Give in before my desires die.
Grant me before your desires die.
Be it a consensual act
And so soon a buried secret..
So sweet as it is, no regrets.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So sweet, no regrets by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate