So What? !
He woke, a bit too early
on that Saturday in May.
And could no longer fight
the smoke-filled fact of
what others had already seen
so long ago. The talent.
There was no question now,
but how does one who floats
on cushions of reluctancy,
meaning respect, on loan
until it's graduation time.
How does this expert,
on paper anyway,
halfway to liberation?
It will be tantallising
But I can wait
until the man,
if he does have it,
comes out and states
And when it happens
it will be certain
that he and I
are just like cousins,
so do we shake?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So What? ! by Herbert Nehrlich )
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)