Joseph T. Renaldi
Solitude Of A Gazebo
The gazebo is a place of solitude, I know,
a screened place where one's thoughts grow,
and rhododendron with showy flowers stand high
upon the surrounding ground pointed to the sky.
The gazebo is a tranquil place I love,
anointed by the power of nature and peace above.
It is a place where, surely, others yearn
and welcomes still those who may be stern.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Solitude Of A Gazebo by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote