Joseph T. Renaldi
I am grateful for the eyes that I can see
the activities that can be done by me.
I am grateful for the ears that I may hear
the sobbing of those who need me near.
I am grateful for the lips that I might speak
words of comfort and peace to all who seek.
I am grateful for a mind that I might know
how to aid those who need me so.
I am gratedul for the hands that I might do
some arduous or simple task for you.
I am grateful for the ability to always pray
to give me strength and guidance everyday.
I am grateful for one thing, all else above
that I was given a heart, that I may love.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gratefulness by Joseph T. Renaldi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken