Some say a certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
So I closed my eyes tight and all I could see was you.
These times may be hard and nothing seems to go right.
But I know in my heart theres a reason God gave me you.
Some say happiness can be found in even the darkest of times.
I look within to find my light and there is where I find you.
You little lemon are the light within me that shines so bright.
I hold my belly and smile and I know I already love you.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Say by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro