Some say a certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
So I closed my eyes tight and all I could see was you.
These times may be hard and nothing seems to go right.
But I know in my heart theres a reason God gave me you.
Some say happiness can be found in even the darkest of times.
I look within to find my light and there is where I find you.
You little lemon are the light within me that shines so bright.
I hold my belly and smile and I know I already love you.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Say by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali