Heart of Ice Die Die Die
You broke me,
you destroyed me
You ruined everything
I've ever worked for.
I feel like screaming,
I'm ready to pull my hair out.
I can't write anymore,
I'm too frustrated.
Snapping my pencil
between my fingers.
I'm sick of mind games,
sick of the big words
I'm using to try
to get my message across.
Open your ears
my people and listen,
miraculous the things you'll hear.
The things you'll understand.
Screaming, broken, and crying
I'm just sitting here.
you'll pay for what you've done.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Someday by Heart of Ice Die Die Die )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore