Heart of Ice Die Die Die
Sick Of Living
Sick of living
Sick of pain
Sick of rejection
Sick of humanity
Sick of everything.
I'm sorry for the pain I have caused.
I'm sorry for the things I've done wrong.
I'm sorry for the bad things about me.
I'm sorry for the world being so shitty.
I'm sorry for it all.
I can only hope you will forgive me.
I can only hope that things will get better.
I can only hope for release.
I can only hope for the pain to stop.
Heart of Ice Die Die Die's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick Of Living by Heart of Ice Die Die Die )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Love Many Ones, Again & Again., Durgapuri Babu
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Before I Knocked, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong
- Uncle Trevor's Equality Theory, rohan bendre
- Right direction, gajanan mishra
- Brother wept, hasmukh amathalal
- Not good to go with deaf ear, gajanan mishra
- TIME, Eugene Latumbo
- True to life, Cee Bea
- I Want to Hear You, Jeri Martindale