Heart of Ice Die Die Die
Sick Of Living
Sick of living
Sick of pain
Sick of rejection
Sick of humanity
Sick of everything.
I'm sorry for the pain I have caused.
I'm sorry for the things I've done wrong.
I'm sorry for the bad things about me.
I'm sorry for the world being so shitty.
I'm sorry for it all.
I can only hope you will forgive me.
I can only hope that things will get better.
I can only hope for release.
I can only hope for the pain to stop.
Heart of Ice Die Die Die's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick Of Living by Heart of Ice Die Die Die )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher