someday i will! 3
why do people cut down trees? yeah sure we need them, but they're cutting too much why aren't they realizing that theyre killling animals, that need to live too i dont understand, why are they cutting soo much trees? when they only need little by little?
i wish there was something i could do to make this world a better place, ive seen enough theres many animals out there and yet theres alot of people too, but do you think that the people have enough for now? and let the animals live too.we're so lucky but hey what about them?
what would you think if you were an animal and starv to death? think about the glodal warming too, god let us take care of this thing thats call mother earth, but are we taking care of this planet the wat were suppose too? no! i would build a place for the homeless too they freeze to death n yet noone even cares, they beg for money i mean theres alot of rich people
, why wont they give away some money for the homeless and those people who have bad conditons asking for a cure to make them live a better life, people just spit on them for nothing, i would do alot of things to make this world a better place to live in, i wish they would stop cutting down trees for now, wish they would build some place for the homeless and give some money to the people who are looking for a cure, but it wont happen ill give it a chance, i mean i like helping people out i dont want to be like the people who spits on people when theres no reason why, i will make this world a better place someday!
well its not really a poem its like umm..something i wrote how i felt about this world n all..
hope you like it tho =) ..
angeline snowboy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (someday i will! 3 by angeline snowboy )
- Starbucks, Tom Zart
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)