someday i will! 3
why do people cut down trees? yeah sure we need them, but they're cutting too much why aren't they realizing that theyre killling animals, that need to live too i dont understand, why are they cutting soo much trees? when they only need little by little?
i wish there was something i could do to make this world a better place, ive seen enough theres many animals out there and yet theres alot of people too, but do you think that the people have enough for now? and let the animals live too.we're so lucky but hey what about them?
what would you think if you were an animal and starv to death? think about the glodal warming too, god let us take care of this thing thats call mother earth, but are we taking care of this planet the wat were suppose too? no! i would build a place for the homeless too they freeze to death n yet noone even cares, they beg for money i mean theres alot of rich people
, why wont they give away some money for the homeless and those people who have bad conditons asking for a cure to make them live a better life, people just spit on them for nothing, i would do alot of things to make this world a better place to live in, i wish they would stop cutting down trees for now, wish they would build some place for the homeless and give some money to the people who are looking for a cure, but it wont happen ill give it a chance, i mean i like helping people out i dont want to be like the people who spits on people when theres no reason why, i will make this world a better place someday!
well its not really a poem its like umm..something i wrote how i felt about this world n all..
hope you like it tho =) ..
angeline snowboy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (someday i will! 3 by angeline snowboy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Small-scale Reflections On A Great House, Ramesh Iyengar
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The way, Sergio Jaime
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Toronto, J.S. Campbell
- Unread Lines of My Existence, Sierra Staten
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.