someone very near
someone asked me to describe someone near
my eyes got the picture of you dear
my dear is sweet star among stars
describe to what, a star?
my dear is not a star, something more
my dear is a sunflower
that raised its wing for morning sun
describe to what, a flower?
my dear is not a flower, something more
this starts an end less journey
describe to what, a pleasant journey?
my dear is something more
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (someone very near by kiran raaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i am just watching, Manonton Dalan
- Purple again, Ruth Walters
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson