someone very near
someone asked me to describe someone near
my eyes got the picture of you dear
my dear is sweet star among stars
describe to what, a star?
my dear is not a star, something more
my dear is a sunflower
that raised its wing for morning sun
describe to what, a flower?
my dear is not a flower, something more
this starts an end less journey
describe to what, a pleasant journey?
my dear is something more
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (someone very near by kiran raaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra