Sometimes it rains in deserts,
Sometimes it snows in June,
Sometimes a burning sun
Is cooled behind the moon.
Sometimes a classic's written,
Sometimes a poem's sung,
Sometimes the wisest words
Are spoken by the young.
Sometimes the treasure's golden,
Sometimes the victory's won,
Sometimes the road not taken
Is where the path begun.
Sometimes when all is rotten,
Sometimes when hope is gone,
Sometimes your foe is worthy
And helps you carry on.
Sometimes a miracle happens,
Sometimes the fear's misplaced,
Sometimes the hope that's lost
Is once again embraced.
Sometimes our tears are happy,
Sometimes the hate undone,
Sometimes the chains are broken
And the world stands up as one.
Charles Wiles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Charles Wiles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest