Charles Wiles Poems
- .....When I Wake Up Every Morn...
- .....If Love Were Like Water (...
- ....The Moment I Saw You (Best...
- ....Each Time I Think Of You (...
- .....You Ask How Much I Love Y...
- ....Tell Me Softly (Best Love ... Tell me softly, my sweet...
- ..African Beauty (Best Love Po... The sea is painted in her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charles Wiles
.....When I Wake Up Every Morning (Best Love Poems)
When I wake up every morning
I always watch you for a while
Then I kiss you very lightly,
Watch you lips turn to a smile.
Then you ask me what the time is
And I whisper in your ear
That the hour hardly matters
When you're lying warm and near.
Your smile grows slightly wider,
But you turn your face away,
Hide your head under the pillow,
Try to cheat the break of day.
Your hair wisps round about you,
Flows like water to your hips,
But your neck soon bare before me
Feels the pressure of my lips.
Then I touch you very lightly, ...