Sometimes, I want to laugh
Sometimes, I want to cry
Sometimes, I’m happy to be alive
Sometimes, I want to die
But its not sometimes I wish you were here
I always want you near.
Sometimes, I wish it were yesterday
Sometimes, I wish it was tomorrow
Sometimes, I feel pure joy
Sometimes, I feel only sorrow
But its not sometimes that I need you
I always need you.
Sometimes, I need help
Sometimes, I can do it on my own
Sometimes, I need someone there
Sometimes, I want to be alone
But its not sometimes I love you
I always love you.
And sometimes, you feel the same way I do
Sometimes, you feel the same way too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Matt Windseth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson