Sometimes I wish I was never here.
Sometimes I wish I would die.
Sometimes I wish I was someone else
But hey, someone has to be me.
Sometimes I feel miserable.
Sometimes I feel insane.
Sometimes I feel like I'm dying
But I have lived through every day.
Sometimes there are days that are horrible.
Sometimes there are days that are alright.
Sometimes there are days that are in between
But not every day is going to be perfect.
Sometimes I want to change things.
Sometimes I want to be alone.
Sometimes I want to go back in time
But right now, all i want is just to be myself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes.... by Dawn Wheeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Palentine Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Sky for Stained Bandages, Fritz Ward
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan