Sometimes I'm a loser yes I am
sometimes I'm ok.
Sometimes I don't really know...
what I am to say...
Sometimes I'm afraid of life.
Sometimes that's okay.
When we're separate from this,
Sometimes Im mad
And some times angry to.
But mostly hurt.
To the middle of this precipice,
sometimes I'm just a gust of wind....
Letting him in my head again
Its not my choice as such
Letting him win...
If I killed myself,
He wont find me
If I'm dead and gone,
He cant hurt me
To this soul of mine,
Long and dead?
Will I know I am gone?
Will I roam on and on?
As in life I could not fight.
It was way to much.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Amy Kerswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(21 July 1899 - 2 July 1961)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Classroom, shivani pillai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Youth is remembered, hasmukh amathalal
- Fidelity, RAJ VIKRAM
- आलम दुसरा था.aalam dusraa thaa, hasmukh amathalal
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi