Sometimes I'm a loser yes I am
sometimes I'm ok.
Sometimes I don't really know...
what I am to say...
Sometimes I'm afraid of life.
Sometimes that's okay.
When we're separate from this,
Sometimes Im mad
And some times angry to.
But mostly hurt.
To the middle of this precipice,
sometimes I'm just a gust of wind....
Letting him in my head again
Its not my choice as such
Letting him win...
If I killed myself,
He wont find me
If I'm dead and gone,
He cant hurt me
To this soul of mine,
Long and dead?
Will I know I am gone?
Will I roam on and on?
As in life I could not fight.
It was way to much.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Amy Kerswell )
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)