Amy Louise Kerswell
Sometimes I'm a loser yes I am
sometimes I'm ok.
Sometimes I don't really know...
what I am to say...
Sometimes I'm afraid of life.
Sometimes that's okay.
When we're separate from this,
Sometimes Im mad
And some times angry to.
But mostly hurt.
To the middle of this precipice,
sometimes I'm just a gust of wind....
Letting him in my head again
Its not my choice as such
Letting him win...
If I killed myself,
He wont find me
If I'm dead and gone,
He cant hurt me
To this soul of mine,
Long and dead?
Will I know I am gone?
Will I roam on and on?
As in life I could not fight.
It was way to much.
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
- Beloftes, Madrason writer
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)