Sometimes in June
Last season, it gave me a reason to hope.
Last time it made me wish for you.
Now i wish i didnt respond.
we would have been at stage 0.
Never, will i forget that july i am in and it turn sour every july.
Sometimes in june, we made a pact but now: i dont feel a thing for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes in June by Stella Omoregie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(10 February 1970-)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
Poem of the Day
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry
- Father, hafiz qasim
- who stole my thunder, Cee Bea
- The Poet in Crossroad, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea