Let me lost forever before I meeting you
As I am firm on my belief that you may wither
Much before I see you.
For several years my vain expectation
Has adored an unshaped rider on horse back
More beautiful than the beauty itself
Harnessing towards ruthless dividation of an upturned soul.
Time ticks my life second
With chasing wave of drudgery,
Hamstrung all the delicious charts of happiness
Sinks in abound penury
In grave want of your soft wealth.
Youth had come in prime and lingered
Sometimes with full ray, sometimes flickered,
Then travelled between ought, or and may
Burying all determinations under your sliding feet.
Now those bygone years
Flying like flies on hopes grave,
Silent, sagacious and experienced,
Yearn for a single lamp on life altar
With assuring light of life better,
Now or later, my life starter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Song by shuvo chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda