In Joe Brainard's collage its white arrow
He is not in it, the hungry dead doctor.
Of Marilyn Monroe, her white teeth white-
I am truly horribly upset because Marilyn
and ate King Korn popcorn,' he wrote in his
of glass in Joe Brainard's collage
Doctor, but they say 'I LOVE YOU'
and the sonnet is not dead.
takes the eyes away from the gray words,
Diary. The black heart inside the fifteen pieces
Monroe died, so I went to a matinee B-movie
washed by Joe's throbbing hands. 'Today
What is in it is sixteen ripped pictures
does not point to William Carlos Wiliams.
Ted Berrigan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet #15 by Ted Berrigan )
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice