Dr John Celes
A man with faith can win the world with ease;
A war is won with faith in its soldiers;
A leader with faith brings about world’s peace;
A faithless man always has unknown fears.
Strong faith can heal an adamant disease;
Faith in oneself makes one self-confident;
Faith in religion and God gives mind’s peace;
Faith alters in our favor, an event.
Faith is needed to maintain good friendship;
You ought to have faith in a stranger too;
Faith in the captain brings to harbor ship;
Faith is needed even to win a coup!
Have faith in the man for earthly things done;
Have faith in God for Heavenly grace won.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Faith by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni