Dr John Celes
Sonnet: God is Beside His Righteous Souls
God loves His righteous people immensely,
And cares for them, protecting them always;
The snares of evil men can't harm truly;
With ease, the righteous on earth spend their days!
The Maker wages wars and wins them all;
The righteous feel secure with God beside;
God watches them and hears their every call;
The righteous shun all vices and all pride!
God plans the future of His beloved souls;
Nothing can go amiss in His schedule;
The non-believers are all merely fools;
Awards/ rewards come without any rule!
God will not lose a single righteous soul;
All righteous too have celestial a goal!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-08-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: God is Beside His Righteous Souls by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield