Dr John Celes
Sonnet: God is Beside His Righteous Souls
God loves His righteous people immensely,
And cares for them, protecting them always;
The snares of evil men can't harm truly;
With ease, the righteous on earth spend their days!
The Maker wages wars and wins them all;
The righteous feel secure with God beside;
God watches them and hears their every call;
The righteous shun all vices and all pride!
God plans the future of His beloved souls;
Nothing can go amiss in His schedule;
The non-believers are all merely fools;
Awards/ rewards come without any rule!
God will not lose a single righteous soul;
All righteous too have celestial a goal!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 3-08-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: God is Beside His Righteous Souls by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola