Dr John Celes
Sonnet: Woes Anew Will Come
Just when I thought my troubles were over,
Problems afresh poured like torrential rain;
I had to go to God for fresh cover;
The devils realigned themselves again!
I’m sure to win again in shorter time;
The devils cannot win the game at all;
I know the terrain where I tread and clime;
God helps me stand up if ever I fall.
My faith in God is like a mighty rock!
My tolerance to problems is quite high;
My rocket with its mother-ship will dock;
Undauntedly, I fight for success nigh.
My newer troubles will be over soon!
The experience will soon become my boon.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Woes Anew Will Come by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas