The truth is this:
You’re an idiot,
And I’m smarter than you.
Let’s face it: I got a 35 on the ACT,
And you have a 12.
You think the world is flat;
I know that it’s round.
It’s been scientifically proven.
Look at the shots of earth from space.
You think the Earth is the
Centre of the universe,
But I know that the sun is the
Centre of the solar system,
Meaning that it has been scientifically proven, also.
And, of course, you put
Your socks on inside out
And wear your shirts backwards.
What am I to believe?
You don’t know fact from fiction
If it was in your face,
So that’s the sooth,
So deal with it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sooth by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah