Remember when lives were lost
You sleep and there is sorrow
Sorrow is when you’re awake.
Sorrow is the feeling you wish was fake
Sorrow is like your skin always attached to you.
Sorrow is like a tree sometimes you don't even pay attention to it, it's just there.
It is the feeling, which makes you, feels like your sad or it's unfair.
But you can't live without sorrow.
Just like you can't live without love.
Sorrow might even be the key to love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Danielle Noguet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver