Remember when lives were lost
You sleep and there is sorrow
Sorrow is when you’re awake.
Sorrow is the feeling you wish was fake
Sorrow is like your skin always attached to you.
Sorrow is like a tree sometimes you don't even pay attention to it, it's just there.
It is the feeling, which makes you, feels like your sad or it's unfair.
But you can't live without sorrow.
Just like you can't live without love.
Sorrow might even be the key to love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Danielle Noguet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver