Heaviness of the moment braces itself
The feel of loss utterly serene desolate
Lack lustre thoughts deeply breathed
In soulful memory of dear departed
It is sorrow celebrated in deed, in feel
Cannot be seen again, nor heard out
Grim sadness is loss, a personal one
My loss is mine and mine alone
Unseen or seen can judge
Is sorrow celebrated in thought, in heart?
A face so bright, involved to end
A heart too kind too bent to mend
So warm the feel it made to reel
Unsaid some words my ego squeals
My sorrow celebrated with unseen tears
So many thoughts so many things
In form and mind does memory bring
A struggle through that had no end
Pain in soul now streaks defend
Why does sorrow celebrate so grandly?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow Celebrated by aryaindia india )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak