Sorry to each and every girl I have ever slept with;
Sorry to each and every girl I thought loved me.
Sorry to each and every girl I thought wanted my dick;
Sorry I can’t make you happy, because I cannot be happy.
Sorry for wanting sex so much;
Sorry for wanting you so much.
Sorry for never getting tired of your touch;
Sorry for showing you my real love.
Sorry for telling you my sexual thoughts;
Sorry for not appreciating yours enough.
Sorry you couldn’t confide your true desires in me;
Sorry I couldn’t be the one for you to marry.
Sorry to Tracey, Sarah, Angie, Amy and especially Emily;
Sorry to anyone who ever loved me; sorry for being me.
Sorry my lust was too much for you to handle;
Sorry I ever gave you my love, for you never really wanted us.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA