I trust in you, you trust in me together we
will always be.
The friendship we have will always grow and
the love we share will never get old.
I feel the same as I did back then and I
always will until the end.
I dream at night only of you, I hope and
pray you do too.
With all my heart and my soul I know for a
fact we will grow old.
I knew that when we said 'I DO' on that day
that you and I were Soul Mates.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Mates by Samantha Glovier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka