Source Of The Voice
The source of the voice came to be known as a vessel,
It was the strangest beginning to overcome,
A man of shoulders and height became the initiative,
His pallid flesh was speaking too politely,
For the lacklustre meat and kidneys were refreshed
As the burdens of colourful men came to hide.
We were to gesture the voice then in motion,
We were the offspring, and we wanted some fame.
The shrivelled up pen ignited and combusted too late,
Fanning the feathers of the birds that took duty and obedience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Source Of The Voice by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath