I will make myself good
No matter what
I will own my way
Without any doubt.
No matter what struggle that is
For me it’s just a stain of discrimination
And I won’t be discriminated.
I’ll count every lift of my wings
Taste every dropp of my sweats
Fight my weaknesses.
I can fly, I will fly
No matter how high it was
Just stay there and I’ll be there
No I won’t fail myself and be nobody
Coz’ I am someone special, we are special
I can fly, we can fly
We will be lifted by Him.
reina Lorenzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special by reina Lorenzo )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)