I will make myself good
No matter what
I will own my way
Without any doubt.
No matter what struggle that is
For me it’s just a stain of discrimination
And I won’t be discriminated.
I’ll count every lift of my wings
Taste every dropp of my sweats
Fight my weaknesses.
I can fly, I will fly
No matter how high it was
Just stay there and I’ll be there
No I won’t fail myself and be nobody
Coz’ I am someone special, we are special
I can fly, we can fly
We will be lifted by Him.
reina Lorenzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special by reina Lorenzo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher
- Sonnet: The God of Fairness, Justice and.., Dr John Celes