Edward Kofi Louis
In your eyes,
With your eyes;
But, you're very valuable to me.
To get rich quick! !
And, you're always in trouble;
Worry, sorry, lorry, story!
Last but one;
Last but not the least;
But, do not force it! !
And, let it be natural always.
But, why are you slave to two owners today? !
Spin, fin, skin, bin, kin, sin, pin, win;
Let it be nice,
Let it be real,
let it be sweet,
Let it be very romantic!
With your muse,
With your love,
On your face;
But, rewarded like the Treasure Island.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speck, deck! by Edward Kofi Louis )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- Winter = 2015, Tom Zart
- In The Past I Never Saw, Karen GonzalezVidela
- More Each Day, Michael P. McParland
- Phantom!, Denis Martindale
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn