Spiining off its axix
The world has fallen over.
The world has gone mad.
In London animals hunt each other.
No thought to the mother.
Of the innocent fallen.
In Zimbabwe a madman has been let loose.
But in Iraq, Allies are on the loose.
Here to liberate the oppressed Muslims
of an eveil regime.
Only to become no better.
Innocents fall and lie in a pool of crimson.
A military spokesman wipe the incidents aside.
With such a lame excuse.
In Palestine the majority are acged like lions.
Fighting to reclaim the land of thier fathers.
Thje world condems the rockets and thier deeds.
But if America didnt sponsor the Jews.
Their town squares would not be filled with screws and flesh.
Leave well alone my Muslim family.
I am sick of the outsiders that make war.
Turn the Muslim land into a whore.
IMs Iraq for her black spoil.
To the ignorant, I'm referring to the oil.
Ms Afghanistan whose children have led.
Reforming in the land of the clean.
The land of my father.
Afghans stealing his land.
Displaced by the West.
I used to feel sorrow - but I do detest.
The Afghan who trears Pakistan like its thier ownn.
I want to be rid.
Of all things eveil.
I'll act like God
and detroy the West
With foul swoop clear Pakistan of its Afghan invaders.
return it to the land f the clean.
Ibrar Siddiqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiining off its axix by Ibrar Siddiqi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- ~Hell On Earth Is Art In Heaven~, E Nigma
- BABIES LOVE, Christina Sunrise
- ANGER STEMS FROM PAIN, Christina Sunrise
- ACTION IS WHERE IT STARTS, Christina Sunrise
- Night terrors, Ryan Brodesser
- River Ran Red, Kim Barney
- KRIG, Gunnar Mo.
- Sink the Dream Boat, Babbling Brookes
- AFFIRMATIONS, Christina Sunrise
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady