She was tall and beautiful;
But vay of man's behaviour,
Never ever mated or even
Kissed She liived along life
Of eighty, very successful
As a business manager,
Only shaking hands and
Occassionally hugging them,
Resisting all advances,
she is the spinster of date,
Liked for kindness and love,
For one and all, she lived
Afull life but without a male.
RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SPINSTER by RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah