When Dandelions spout golden hats
Savory and thyme first peek out,
And bull-frogs croak a lover's song
To delight and entertain
A swollen belly lady eager to spawn.
The blue jays, then, on every tree
Muddies the air with a ratchet song.
And then dive-bombs a silky hair menace
Never retreat-the babes are safe once more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring by Charlotte Ballard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer