John May (June 24th,1971 / New Jersey)
In autumn she falls
Through ice-clad winters she sleeps
But I hold Summer
Submitted: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Listen to this poem:
John May's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring's Haiku by John May )
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono